• teeth that cannot be treated
• stopped teeth, which cause painful conditions
• teeth roots
TEETH REPLANTATIONS AND TRANSPLANTATIONS
Such treatment involves the extraction of a tooth and then, it is reinserted in the new location in oral cavity.
CLOSING OF THE JOINT BETWEEN ORAL CAVITY AND JAW SINUS
During the extraction of side teeth, whose roots are stuck in jaw sinus, it is often the case that a sinus becomes joined with the oral cavity. In order not to infect the sinus, it is necessary to sew the joint in question.
TREATMENT ENABLING THE TOOTH PRESERVATION, WHEN THE BONE DAMAGE IS PRESENT AT THE TIP OF THE ROOT.
In case of a dead tooth with roots which were not treated for a long time, very often, near the apex, bacteria can cause constantly increasing bone loss. The removal of the infected root apex with the simultaneous cleaning enables the stoppage of the bone damage as well as preserves the tooth.
If the damage around one of the roots is so serious that it requires the removal, it is possible to preserve the rest of the root and reconstruct the tooth.
FILLING IN BONE CAVITIES IN ORDER TO PRESERVE TEETH STABILITY.
The treatment involves the removal of a deeply remaining tartar and aims at the stoppage of the progressive bone atrophy caused by bacteria.
LENGTHENING THE DENTAL CROWN
If the damage of tooth is so serious that it appears below the gingiva, it is possible to expose the part of its root which consequently enables reconstruction.
It is a treatment, which enables hygienic activities even in case of bone loss.
REMOVAL OF MUCOSA ABNORMALITIES
The colour and structure changes of lip, cheeks or tongue mucosa can be one of the symptoms of the general disease or early stage cancer. In order to diagnose the nature of such changes, it can be necessary to get a tissue sample or to cut the change completely to pass it further to a histopathological examination.
CUTTING OF FRENULUM
Frenulum is a thin fold of mucosa which connects lip to gingiva. If it is too short or it sticks too close to teeth, it can cause drawing gingiva away from teeth, exposure of roots or diastema. To prevent such processes, it is vital to undergo cropping treatment.
HYPERTROPHY MUCOSA REMOVAL
If the denture is worn for a long time and there is no lining, over the course of time, the soft, movable mucosa’s calluses can appear which unables the denture to fit tightly. Therefore, before making a new denture, hypotrophies removal is necessary, so as new denture can fit perfectly.
COVERING GINGIVAL RECESSIONS
Improper brushing, teeth overload, and other factors often lead to the exposure of a part of tooth. Consequently, it causes oversensitivity, a higher risk of caries, and unaesthetic look. To avoid the above, it is vital to remove the cause of the issue, and cover the teeth back with gingiva.
GUMMY SMILE TREATMENT
When the gingiva area is too high and it is too visible when smiling, teeth can appear to be too short. In such a situation, it is possible to perform the lifting of the gingiva’s level. Such treatment will lengthen the teeth, and significantly improve smile aesthetics. What is more, depending on individual needs, we perform all the medical and cosmetic treatments, which enable the modification of gingivae’s shape.
We perform all medical and cosmetic procedures consisting in the modification of the shape of the gums, depending on the individual indications and needs of patients.
Implants are nowadays a common dentistry practise. It is an easy way for bringing the function and the look of lost teeth. Prosthetic complements based on implants guarantee comfort and sense of security.
THANKS TO IMPLANTS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO:
• complement the lack of a single tooth without grinding the adjacent teeth. The implant serves as a substitute for natural root whereas the crown is secured on it permanently,
• reconstruct the lack of few teeth using bridges based on implants,
• change the uncomfortable, removable dentures into cemented or screwed ones.
THE COURSE OF TREATMENT:
1. Diagnostic and treatment plan: on the basis of radiograph and computed tomography, we prepare an individual plan for you in few versions along with estimating costs.
• It is sometimes possible to insert the implant right after the tooth extraction usually it takes 3-7 weeks, until the place, where tooth used to be, is healed,
• implant inserting usually takes approximately 30 minutes and it is performed with the use of local anaesthesia,
• It takes about 8-12 weeks for implant to knit together with the bone.
3. When there is too little bone, it is necessary to perform the reconstruction of it before an implantation.
4. After the treatment, we provide you the temporary complement as well as after-surgery care.
5. Final complements:
• All complements are made in accordance with the natural aesthetics and are designed individually to achieve beautiful and full smile.
The implants that we use, guarantee the highest security of functioning for a very long time.