Implants are nowadays a common dentistry practise. It is an easy way for bringing the function and the look of lost teeth. Prosthetic complements based on implants guarantee comfort and sense of security.
THANKS TO IMPLANTS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO:
• complement the lack of a single tooth without grinding the adjacent teeth. The implant serves as a substitute for natural root whereas the crown is secured on it permanently,
• reconstruct the lack of few teeth using bridges based on implants,
• change the uncomfortable, removable dentures into cemented or screwed ones.
THE COURSE OF TREATMENT:
1. Diagnostic and treatment plan: on the basis of radiograph and computed tomography, we prepare an individual plan for you in few versions along with estimating costs.
• It is sometimes possible to insert the implant right after the tooth extraction usually it takes 3-7 weeks, until the place, where tooth used to be, is healed,
• implant inserting usually takes approximately 30 minutes and it is performed with the use of local anaesthesia,
• It takes about 8-12 weeks for implant to knit together with the bone.
3. When there is too little bone, it is necessary to perform the reconstruction of it before an implantation.
4. After the treatment, we provide you the temporary complement as well as after-surgery care.
5. Final complements:
• All complements are made in accordance with the natural aesthetics and are designed individually to achieve beautiful and full smile.
The implants that we use, guarantee the highest security of functioning for a very long time.